Rental Information and Policies
Deposits and Payments
- For reservations made within 30 days to your check in date, the full rental fee amount is payable.
- For all other reservations, a deposit representing 50% of the total rental fee, plus 13% HST is required at time of booking. The balance plus 13% HST is due within 7 days of your arrival.
Minimum Night Stay
- During July and August minimum 1 week booking is required.
- Long weekends are mnimum 3 night stay.
- Weekends are a minimum 3 night booking - Friday/Saturday/Sunday or Saturday/Sunday/Monday.
Arrivals and Departures
- Check-in time is 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM. If you will be arriving after 9:00 pm please contact us before hand at 647-680-6626. An additional late check in charge may apply.
- Early check-in is possible with management approval.
- Check out time is 11:00 AM.
- Late check out is possible with management approval. For late check out an additional fee may apply.
- For weekly rentals check-in is Saturday after 4:00 PM and check out on the following Saturday before 11:00 AM.
- Interac e-Transfer by email - this is our preffered method of payment
- We understand circumstance beyond anyone's control can change your travel plans; however, as a small cottage rental business it may be difficult for us to rent our accommodations on such short notice, hence we have a strict policy with cancellations and early departures.
- For cancellations up to 30 days prior to arrival during peak season, your deposit will be refunded less $100.00 administration fee. During off peak seasons the full amount of your deposit will be refunded.
- For cancellations less than 30 days to arrival there is no refund unless we are able to rent the accommodations to someone else, in which case your deposit and final payment will be refunded less a $50.00 admin fee.
- For cancellations less than 7 days to check in date there will be no refund. In the event we are able to rent the cottage, the difference in rental fee less a $50 administrative fee will be refunded.
- There will be no refund for early departures.
Number of people
- Due to fire regulations and insurance restrictions the maximum number of people as stipulated in the reservation agreement and can not be exceeded without management approval. This includes inviting other people as your guests to the property during your stay with us.
- Visitors are not permitted unless approved by management.
- Children up to 5 years old are free, otherwise children are considered to be "a person".
- Renters must be at least 25 years of age and have government issue photo ID such as a driver's license or passport.
Sorry but we have a no pets policy. There are a number of kennels and pet resorts in the area.
A security deposit of $500 cash per cottage is required upon you arrival.
Refund of your security deposit may take up to 3 or 4 business days by Interac e-Transfer.
Your safety and well being is one our major priorities. As such we need you to aware of the following:
- Children are the parents responsibility.
- Noise Policy - No excessive noise after 11:00 pm
- Smoking is not permitted in the cottage. If detected an addtional cleaning fee will apply.
- Candles - The burning of candles indoors is not permitted.
- The use of watercraft and beach equipment is done so at your own risk.
Upon confirmation of your reservation you acknowledge you have read and understood the Waiver section above and considered accepted.